Here is presented an overview of some of the actual research made by the group.
Linked to the offline coupling-plateform BLOOM:
Coupling-platform principle: briefly described here:
- Anchovy recruitment (lagrangian transport and grwth of anchovy larva) (Post-doc: Romain Baghi)
- Radionuclide contamination and transfer in the trophic ladder in the case of Fukushima accident (Ph.D. : Mokrane Belharet).
- Biological and carbon cycle over the northwestern mediterranean basin (Ph.D. : Kessouri Fayçal)
Linked to SYMPHONIE:
- Spreading of dense water by long life Submesoscale coherent vortices. (Ph. D. : Pierre Damien)
- Circulation over the eastern part of the Gulf of Guinea and impact of the modification of mangrove in the Camerounian estuary (Ph. D. : Raphaël Onguene)
- Modification of structured grids.